July 28, 2010

excuses, excuses


Remix items: print dress - Target / black sandals - Ross

Spices: belt - thrifted / necklace - Urban Outfitters


Hot days, busy weeks, delayed trains, etc.

Big number nine! Not really a knockout of an outfit, but what can I say, it was screaming hot when we took this photo on Saturday. In all honesty I'm a pretty devoted dress girl in the summertime, but I tried to break out of that mold a bit for this challenge. This is actually the only dress I allowed myself to include in my 30 items - I figured, sure, I could pick out twenty dresses and ten pairs of shoes, but what's the fun in that? And while dresses are certainly easy to wear and feel pulled together, they often don't really shine on the versatility front. Unless you can flip one half up or down and wear it as a top or a skirt, any dress is sort of always.... that dress. Or maybe that dress with a cardigan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment